[M]A Soul's Taste of Corruption
[html]

Would that actually work? Like him raping her and she being able to turn into a luperci right away?

As his paw smacked her yet again there was a new gash across her face. She smiled. He would never take the defiance from her. Ever. He kept being violent and rough with her, but she liked it which was totally not the right time for this situation. He grabbed her head and she laughed.

Ooh, I like it rough.

Her voice dripped with evilness. She was now the Devil’s bitch, and she would act like it. The Devil had put her in so many fucked up situations lately that she was very convinced of it. Now he rubbed her nose near his dick. She was irked slightly, but she was the Devil’s bitch right? The thing was how the hell was she supposed to suck on it as a wolf? Wolves don’t have the ability to suck. She paused and looked at it with disgust and confusion. She wanted to please her new master, but how to do it?

Master, I don’t think I will be able to do it as a wolf. Why don’t you turn me to Luperci and I’ll show you what tricks my tongue can do.

Her demeanor completely changed with the situation. She really believed he was the devil. She wanted to please him every way she could. This was not rape, and will not be rape because she would let him do whatever he wanted. He would have his way, and then she would do as she was told.

Acts Speaks Thinks &Emphasizes

Table by Noelle

<style type="text/css">
.axelle .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.axelle .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#e395dd}
.axelle b {font-weight:bold; color:#73dd4d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.axelle {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#7a1491; background-image:url(http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/3815/axelletop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 270px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread