[M]A Soul's Taste of Corruption
[html]

OOC:

Kemo's eyes widened slightly in shock as she seemed to be enjoying the roughness. He pushed her head against him again, a constant vicious smirk on his face. When she called him master, he closed his eyes to absorb the moment. He would never forget this day, not in his entire life time. "That is beyond my abilities..." He grabbed a handful of fur and lifted her up to his face, smiling viciously before reaching down and slicing open a gash on her chest. "Let me show you what tricks my tongue can do." He licked at the gash, making her believe he was transferring the Luperci virus to her. The change was almost instantaneously in his eyes, though he couldn't see it.

The change could not physically take place with such a small cut and quick enough for his needs, but he decided to give her the illusion that she was actually turning. The excitement at the future events coursing through his veins and ending up in the most obvious place. Once he was ready, he grabbed her again, pulling her back toward him. "Service your master you fucking slut, show me how much you love being MY worthless bitch." He growled as he yet again shoved her head back against him. "And don't forget what I told you, because I certainly haven't."

He was absorbed into the moment. In the course of a single night he had "turned this normal wolfess into a Luperci", even if it wasn't really performed, and all of his wants and desires would be his, he knew this. He had complete control of her and it was the single greatest thing he had ever felt in his life.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread