You calm the storms
[html]
447 .

In a bag? Nayru at first couldn’t wrap her mind around the injustice that had been done to the puppies. Left out in the woods in a bag? Certainly then no one was missing them, that was well as Dahlia de Mai didn’t need anyone knocking on their door accusing them of puppy-napping. Yet in some ways it would have been better if someone did come demanding the puppies, if it had all been some silly mistake. Yet no one left puppies tied up in a bag in the middle of the woods by mistake. Someone had been hoping that they disappeared, without having to do the dirty work themselves. Gideon was cleaning up someone else’s mess. Nayru shook her head, as if throwing the negative thoughts from her mind.

The puppies were welcome here, and who cared where they had come from before? Children of Dahlia now, just as Gideon and herself were, and if someone came demanding them back Nayru would be one of the first to defend the puppies and keep them safe with Gideon. "Well I know now and I’ll be bring you plenty of food for them, if that’s alright. I’ve been hunting quite a bit lately and I certainly don’t eat all that I catch." Often times she would leave her excess kills with Bris or Conor, and where they went she didn’t know, but now she could do more good by dropping them directly with Gideon. And she could do it every day if need be, the fairy child was pleased to have motivation to indulge in hunting.

Nayru smiled at Gideon sheepishly then, although she had offered up her time and efforts for the puppies she felt guilty that word hadn’t reached him of her move. Conor and Bris had been told and she checked in with them from time to time but it seemed the Strombringer boy had not been informed. It hadn’t been too long since she left but Gideon perhaps should have been the first to know. "I just needed to be out on my own is all. You’ll really like my home though…" Her sheepish smile widened into a grin as she spoke. “I’ve fixed up the greenhouse in that garden we found. I’ve been growing plants and I made a warm den and it’s all turning out very nicely. Plus, no one dens over on that end of Dahlia. I thought we needed someone patrolling the eastern end, and who better than me?" It all made perfect sense and Nayru couldn’t have asked for a more perfect situation, as long as the option of returning to Conor and Bris’s home was always an option.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread