lost without reason
[html]

Ohdear, Skye's not heading off to a good start. xD Ah, puberty.

"Who are you?"

The young wolf's hackles were raised, and he seemed very defensive for some reason. But Skye, for all her purposes, wasn't very afraid - this wolf was very young, and she had been feeling rather...different lately. She didn't know why the feeling came; lately she'd been swinging from a happy mood to an adventurous one to an angry one to a sad one without any other reason. It was strange to her - new. But now, a feeling bubbled up in her chest, and she couldn't resist it.

She burst out laughing.

Oh, no! she thought as she tried to control her giggles. She had no idea what she found so funny - this little wolf was trying to protect himself in case she was someone who wasn't very nice, and that wasn't to be laughed at. But she couldn't help it - something just struck her as funny, and she fought the laughs as they poured out of her mouth.

Finally, she got herself under control and shook her head. What a first impression! "Oh, I'm sorry," she said, "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to laugh, I wasn't laughing at you..." Oh, no..this wasn't what she wanted at all. The giggles were gone now, replaced by worry that the wolf might think she was weird or laughing at her. After a few awkward moments of silence, she answered his question; "Uh...I'm...I'm Skye."

<style>
.grasshop .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.grasshop p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.grasshop b {color:#6A7258; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-weight:bold}
.grasshop {background-color:#D6F4BA; background-image:url(http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/5953/avataruh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F8F8EA; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#828B6B; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; width:317px; text-align:justify; }
.grasshop-border {width:319px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.grasshop .separator{width:275px; border-bottom:1px dashed #828B6B; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread