Restless heart
[html]

wc
Ya thats always my problem.

Amaranth looked at him shock was something that tended to hit her like a brick. She smiled as she looked at him. He wanted her a broken battered little girl. She looked at him tears welling in her eyes. Niro you I mean I oh Niro I would love that. she said as she started to cry it was an action she was regretting because her ribs hurt. Loking at him she smiled colapsing to the ground.

She was a girl born of a mistake in passion brought into life as a mistake but one her mother never regretted untill now she had made sure her mother would regrett not taking her out of this world. She hadn't had a bad life but her mother it seemed like she showed no care for her though that is what amaranth wanted to believe. "We're going to have to wait till you are all better arn't we. To make our mateship offical.' she said as she looked at him. She looked away thinking about what Haku had done to her what if could she why did Niro want her didn't he relize that she was not right in the head. Thoug time would tell if right or not ment anything.

<style type="text/css">
.selfrighteous b {font-weight:bold; color:#f51e31; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.selfrighteousooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cb7b86; text-align:right;}
.selfrighteous p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.selfrighteous {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#f8edf4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... hteous.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 0px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread