Peaceful minds
[html]

short short xD

Niro made a few pathetic attempts to get out of the hold, though nothing that Anann considered even truly trying. He was awkward and unsure. "You can do better than that." And obviously too concerned about what he might do to her in the process. Each failed attempt her grip on him tightened. He was slightly taller than her but roughly they were the same size. "Don't be gentle, fool. I'm a trained fighter, remember? I can take your beating." Her words were gruff and annoyed, thought under that there hide a teasing tone. She tightened her grip a little further, though she supposed it was doing little more than making Niro a little uncomfortable.

<style>
.anann-d22 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.anann-d22 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.anann-d22 b {color:#fbd9cd; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.anann-d22 {background-color:#a7b0b9; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/15x1rpf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fbd9cd; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#656a6f; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.anann-d22-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread