P.assion Choke The Flower dnd
[html]

OOC here: The 26th is cool with me

Daisuke would round a corner and as he had let the music flow through his mind, his body began to dance slightly, as best as he could with his hurting paw that he would be also dancing on. His maw has started to let out the extra notes that he would be listening to within his mind, and the thumping of the staff also seemed to take on a beat to it as well. Sooner or later he would round another corner and become within the sight of another being. A wolf. She was smaller than he, a female, and a creamy color, more like his mother's color. Her eyes were a chocolate color, a hue that you didn't see too much of anymore. Daisuke admired her ability to walk around with those chocolate eyes of hers. Daisuke held a huge smile on his face as he had walked up to her.

Hello the woman had spoken first, right as Daisuke was about to speak. Daisuke hadn't spoken though, and instead, he let the woman continue. It's a lovely city, isn't it? the woman had spoken. Daisuke smiled brightly. Yesh! This city is beautiful! the man had spoken quickly, excitedly. It's a shame that the history of this place is so lost though, I'd be curious as to know what happened here. the man had continued, nodding his head lightly and smiling as he had looked at the chocolate eyed and patched woman. How rude of me, My name is Daisuke Ghanjai. Who're you, m'lady? the man would ask the creamy woman.

<style>
.daidai-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.daidai-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.daidai-z91 b {color:#ED963C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.daidai-z91 {background-color:#3A1701; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... kegift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:186px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFD947; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#D29930; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.daidai-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread