P.assion Choke The Flower dnd
[html]

"Yesh! This city is beautiful! It's a shame that the history of this place is so lost though, I'd be curious as to know what happened here."

Oh, so this man didn't know what happened here? She glanced around the city, taking it in. Nothing had really...happened, per say. More like nothing happened. Without the humans, the maintenance of the city went down and down until it sank back into nature, the place where it began.

"How rude of me, my name is Daisuke Ghanjai. Who're you, m'lady?"

Skye smiled at the golden wolf, flattered at being called "m'lady", and wasted no time in answering; "I'm Skye Collins," she said. "It's very nice to meet you." She paused for a second, then decided to tell Daisuke what had happened in this old city. "The history of this place isn't too lost," she said, a smile spreading across her face. "The history of most of it is documented in books. But what the books don't tell you is how it got to be this old. Around twenty or so years ago, humans made a virus that wiped out all the human race - but let wolves like you and me turn into Luperci." She looked up at a stout building they were beside. Vines claimed its windows and doorknob, seeming to strangle the building and drag it down into the depths of nature.

"They were really smart," she said, touching the building. "They made cities like these, and airplanes that could fly in the air, and cars that could move by themselves. They even..." She looked up, the moon glowing bright in the sky. "I read that they even went to the moon."

<style>
.skye-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.skye-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.skye-z91 b {color:#C8DCF8; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.skye-z91 {background-color:#7E9BC6; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... yegift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 175px 0px; border:1px solid #C8DCF8; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#111F33; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.skye-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread