he believed in forgiveness
[html]

Hi, I'm back. I'm sorry love. Want me to postdate this a little to make it more up to date?

He was certainly growing fast, that boy of his. How long had it been? Geneva reported the boy's birth to be back in June, and now it neared the end of the year; before the Patriarch knew it, it would be the gray boy's first birthday the following year. Where did the months go? He smiled at the olive-eyed woman, a flicker at his tattered ear; he breathed in her smell and drew delight from it. The cyclops hated to admit it, but there still lingered doubt in his mind, fear that she would vanish once more or find solace in a division between them once more. They had not spoken much on the subject, really, yet the two moved on as if those long, lonely weeks had never happened.

"He'll be on his own before we know it," the male replied, a strange sound deep within his tone. Sadness? Worry? Perhaps. "Addison grew up and whisked herself away. It all happened so fast, it's hard to believe she's back again." The cyclops shook his head and scratched idly at his ear. He sensed a worry in Geneva as well, a desire not to separate from her son in the way he worried for a separation between she and himself. A frown tugged at his scarred lips. "Don't worry about him. He's in a safe place here, with Grace to keep him busy." A smile of encouragement, though slight. He brushed hair from her eyes, then straightened his shoulders against the rough bark of the tree and pulled her close.

"Is it that hard a decision?" he smirked over her shoulder. If she was to attach to anyone else, she'd first need to pry away from his attaching embrace right then.

<style>
.jefferson p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.jefferson b {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic; font-size:12px;}
.jefferson {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#e9dccb; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #88653a; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#9c7341; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #372b1b; line-height:15px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... table2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-bottom:195px; padding-top:5px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread