I need a smoke break.
[html]

Short I just wanted to get a reply out so we can continue this Smile

Moonfyre averted his gaze to back out the broken window. It was cloudy and cold and almost dark enough to sleep. Too bad there wasn’t anything soft to sleep on anymore since the soft bed had a hole in it and it was on top of the soft couch which had to be in pieces. She had known about only one way of becoming luperci. There were so many other ways to do it: sex…

There’s always sex. That isn’t too painful.

He hadn't actually performed this act before. Sex was just a word to him he didn't know much about the actions or what it felt like. He knew nothing about actually doing it. He looked away from the window yet again and gazed toward Yuki awaiting some sort of reply. He knew she probably would be against the sex, but it was worth a shot.

Moon thinks & emphasizes Moon acts Moon speaks

Table made by Lou.

<style type="text/css"> .moon b {font-weight:bold; color:#e24424; letter-spacing:1px; } .moon .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#9d6a26; padding-top:465px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .moon p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #c6c65c} .moon {margin:0 auto; width:351px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... onfyre.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 50px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread