Joining the Pack
[html]

WC: --- OOC: Forgive my post this morning, it wasn’t as good as I could have made it, woke rather early ^^

Shaw could tell the poor wolf was rather nervous, he tried to give her a reassuring smile, and knelt a little, He wasn’t one who was too formal entirely with everything, she showed that she was vulnerable just by the way the poor girl talked.

Oh Don’t worry about me, I’m more of a big teddy bear than anything else.

He said giving a slight chuckle. He was not one that fought often though the fresh, and mostly unseen wounds didn’t show such ideas. He took a second to process everything she’d said, so she wanted to join and she was a painter? He smiled, well that was good, that was good enough. He sat on his heels, contemplating her words.

Well I think that we could take in another body, do you know how to hunt? We are in dire need of winter storage for this year, we need able bodies for that, but I will not turn you away if you cannot. I also guarantee you will have Sanctuary here in Cercatori D’Arte. We are quite new, but we stand together.

He said, trying to give the young wolf some outlook that would seem better than the past she’d just shared with him. Though not many would even admit or explain that, but he wasn’t going to judge her, though he felt bad she’d gotten attacked.

It is very nice to meet you Kanen. If you want I can show you around?

He said, standing once more, hoping her fear would dissipate soon, he really wasn’t a bad guy and disliked most wolves that gave his own appearance a bad reputation. He knew there wasn’t much around that had either been restored or really looked into, though he’d made it his home he was still learning most of the places himself. He still wanted to show her around.

<style>
.shaw-a03 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a03 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a03 b {color:#81dd4f; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a03 {background-color:#20732d; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/15zl7qa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #81dd4f; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#103816; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a03-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread