Joining the Pack
[html]

WC: --- OOC: I think we can just say he showed her around then? don't have to rp it all out (and though he knows about it... he knows more than his rper XD Wink for now :3)

He nodded, well knowing how to hunt was good enough for him, they needed the help until they were on the way to becoming a fully functional pack.

Good, there’s a few of us who can hunt, I’m sure you can be taught. I can even teach you if you wish.

His smile broadened when she agreed for him to show her around. Though he was still new to this place he’d found a few things that were worth taking a look at, so he’d show her around and help her settle in, though they had no living quarters as of yet, he knew there were a group of small caves around, hidden enough, but big enough for a wolf until they found something or built something suitable for the pack.

To be honest I’m a bit new myself, but I do know my way around here well enough that I won’t get lost.

<style>
.shaw-a03 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a03 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a03 b {color:#81dd4f; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a03 {background-color:#20732d; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/15zl7qa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #81dd4f; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#103816; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a03-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread