Maybe I'm Open from all this Ocean Air
[html]

ooc...

He nodded suddenly feeling shy, he wasn’t feeling bad about asking Amaranth to be his mate or embarrassed by it, but most didn’t know, he knew this man was a quiet one so if he said anything he’d not mention it, though it would make him look bad because he knew that eventually he’d have to tell the other wolf about him and Liliya, though everything happened over a month ago it was still somewhat fresh though.

I’ve asked Amaranth to be my mate, her mother and Vigil don’t know but she’s going to tell Vigil soon, no one else really knows themselves.

He said, he didn’t want rumors flying around especially since Vigil or even Ayita didn’t know, and he knew that Amaranth was not planning on telling her mother, he was though, he had to find a good way to bring it up to her the next time he saw her.

No I didn’t’ attack him, not physically, nor have I said anything or done anything intentional, it was I guess a blow to his family pride.

He said, swallowing hard, knowing he’d have to tell him, he looked at the sea, though as calming as it had been in the past it was not so much now, because he knew Liliya was somewhere on a boat in that sea as they spoke… unless she went somewhere on land but from the rumor’s he’d heard, she had went back to Russia.

Everything I did was consentual, but … it seems that I somehow scared her off, Anatoliy’s sister, because the next day after… well she was gone, not a word to me or anyone as far as I know.

He hoped he didn’t have to explain exactly what he’d done, his infactuation with her had apparently not been overseen and a few of the members had known about it, though not everyone. He just didn’t want to be seen as a lower being who did not take the consideration of a woman and her feelings and needs.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread