Maybe I'm Open from all this Ocean Air
[html]

ooc...

He was very happy for the congratulations, he knew that Amaranth was quite young, just barely a year, but he knew that she was the one for him, no matter what actions and thoughts and beliefs she had for he knew that she wasn’t the most honorable of wolves’ in some ways, and she’d tendencies that made Niro queasy, but he did his best to keep her morals straight. He smiled thankfully to the wolf before him, listening to his words, he and Princess hadn’t started out as mates in the conventional way either? Well she didn’t run off, what would happen if Liliya had not run off? Though his previous words about no blood being spilt, he secretly thought he had deserved to die or at least become mangled, for he’d do the same for his own sister, who he knew he would protect for the rest of his life. No matter what he would do. Though he really was shocked about Haven doing something like that he seemed the type of wolf who would wait before things got hot. He smiled at Haven now able to look him in the eye.

I suppose we all lose track once in a while, though I will regret Liliya leaving, and I doubt that Anatoliy will forgive me any time soon.

Not to mention all of her other siblings. He gave a shudder knowing she had quite a few, but only Anatoliy knew… then again he could have already spread it around of what had actually happened to Liliya.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread