Oceanside
[html]

394 (3 Points).

Niro was glad the pup had stopped to catch his breath he didn’t want him tired out too soon, though he was sure he could carry the little guy home, though his injury was bad, he was not too crippled to catch up quick enough. The question made Niro nod, he knew that puppies didn’t know much about time and distance, so he didn’t try to explain just how far it was.

The other wolves were bad because they hurt anyone else, they’ve hurt my sister, and me. They hurt my parents too. Bad wolves attack, good wolves defend.

He said, trying to make himself feel better for the blood he shed, though the pup didn’t know about it and Niro doubted he ever will either.

I’m sorry to hear about your family, I really am, but you’re safe here, we have a knight, he protects the borders so that no bad wolves can come here and hurt anyone.

He said, though he had faith in Haven, he wasn’t sure how just one man could keep out all the stray wolves but so far inside the borders have been quiet, the only problem he’d seen had involved im and Anatoily, but that was in many ways Niro’s own fault and he deserved the scars he had on his front arm and shoulder.the shoulder wound was not visible as his thick winter fur was coming in but his arm showed where he’d been bitten through the bandaging. Niro looked up at the sky where Marahute disappeared, thinking she was probably trying to attempt another hunt. He looked at Kam and smiled a little.

She got hungry I think. She’s probably going to try to hunt. Have you ever hunted before?

He asked, he wondered if the pup was the type that wanted to hunt, he’d be happy for it as they didn’t have as many hunters in the pack as he’d hoped, but this was only a pup he wanted to see what enthusiasm he had or if he’d understand just yet what it was. Some pups didn’t know until they could change, but others were sooner like him. He was taught by his father before he had been attacked, and Niro wasn’t a horrible hunter, he had prided in it himself, though he now had a reminder that too much pride meant punishment.

<style type="text/css"> .niro b {font-weight:bold; color:#b4947f; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .niro p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #737681} .niro {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#d0d0d0; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... l/niro.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread