looking for something wild
[html]<style type="text/css">
#artemis{width:420px; margin:auto; background-color:#35100d; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... table1.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
#artemis p{color:#cb300d; text-align:justify; line-height:14px; font-family:arial, sans-serif;}
#artemis i{color:#c47b6d; padding-left:10px;}
#artemis b{color:#c47b6d;}</style>

300+

Admittedly, most of what the large feline said to her was not something that Artemis understood, for she knew nothing of spirits and spirit guides. However, she was able to understand that the feline was not going to eat her, and she also heard what the guide had said about her being either very brave or very foolish. The answer to that was obvious, at least to herself. “I’m very brave,” she said, and so she believed it to be true. Artemis did not know much about the concept of fear, and she certainly was not going to be afraid of a strange feline when she was trying to prove how brave she was by exploring outside of the pack lands. Ears turned quickly at the approach of the strange man who seemed to be following the large feline, though Artemis was not able to know why he was doing this.

He spoke the words she hated to hear, even if it was not directly the words he said, but rather the message he meant to convey. Artemis adopted an unhappy expression, defiant and annoyed. “My parents don’t know I’m out here, but I don’t need anyone to take care of me at all,” she said stubbornly. Artemis had always been the most rambunctious out of her siblings, and that was including her three older siblings. She did not consider herself to be at an age where she needed someone to watch out for her, but then, she had never believed herself to be at an age like that. “Who are you? Why aren’t you afraid of the cat? I’m not afraid because I’m brave and strong,” she added. The man and cat were not going to hurt her, anyway, or so she assumed. At least the cat wouldn’t. Why, then, should she possibly be afraid of being out on her own?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread