Tell the Truth
[html]

300+ words.

This was the first that Vigilante was hearing about a new pack being founded in the area. Cour des Miracles had been the newest pack in the area up until now, apparently, and they had settled close. He would need to venture that way soon, especially if one of his members had left to join that pack. "That is what is important, and it seems that she has settled close. Do you know anything about this pack? This is the first I'm hearing of it, and I hope that it is suitable for her... However, if she finds it is not to her liking, she is more than welcome to return here," he added. The King suspected that Niro would see Orin long before he did and he hoped that the younger man would pass on that message. Vigilante was not hoping it would not work out, but he wanted it to be known that Orin would be welcome here as long as she wanted. He wanted her to know that.

There was more to the visit, it seemed, and he listened to the short statement as Niro spoke and then processed the request. Surely this was something of the utmost importance, as he doubted that Niro would be coming to him for advice if it was not something big. They were not very close, admittedly, and if there was something that Niro needed to talk to the King about, surely it was important. "I'd be more than happy to give you advice if it is something I can do. What is on your mind?" The King held himself composed in front of his pack member, but in his mind he was running through a list of possibilities that Niro could need advice about. He hoped that he was not considering leaving the pack, as well. That would be a sad thing, indeed.

<style type="text/css">
.vigilion b {font-weight:bold; color:#EDC562; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.vigilion-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#EDC562; text-align:right; }
.vigilion p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.vigilion {margin:0 auto; width:340px; background-color:#DE6D05; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... gilion.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #602201; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#602201; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread