I need a smoke break.
[html]

Maybe we should wrap this up after your reply.

He kept his gaze to out the window, but he heard every word she said. Someday… So she didn’t want to be luperci right now? A few birds fluttered by, and he sighed. He wanted to sleep on something soft. He pushed himself to his feet and bounced down the stairs. He shifted, and looked around for something, anything to sleep on or near that would be warmer than the landing. He didn’t see much. He was about to turn and go back upstairs when he spotted a huge, fluffy, red pillow. He grabbed it with his teeth and dragged it up the stairs behind him to Yuki. He placed it next to her and curled up on one end of it. There was still plenty of room for her to snuggle against him and at least they will be warmer. He let out a heavy sigh.

No problem. I saw you needed help, and I wasn't going to leave you like that.

Moon thinks & emphasizes Moon acts Moon speaks

Table made by Lou.

<style type="text/css"> .moon b {font-weight:bold; color:#e24424; letter-spacing:1px; } .moon .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#9d6a26; padding-top:465px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .moon p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #c6c65c} .moon {margin:0 auto; width:351px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... onfyre.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 50px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread