Tired of This Repetition
[html]

we can end here, or w your next reply. i'm cool w what everrrr <33

Heath watched the young female, a half smile on his face as she turned to look back at him. Lumière touched his shoulder, perhaps nudging him to remind him that he couldn’t allow this pup to wrap him around her finger like she was beginning to. Heath gave a nod of his head at her statement, and put himself in the paws of her parents. This was not a land in which he felt the most comfortable, and knew that keeping her away from home was not a wise choice. It was certainly not the same simply because he was an adult. I think it would be best if I walked you towards your home. he said, a hand on the mare’s neck.

Of course he had no idea that this was the daughter of the black coated female that had rightfully attacked him all those months and months ago, but if he had known he would be tempted to leave her right here and get as far from her and the threat that her mother brought him. But he wanted her to get home safely, and figured that there was some sort of den area that she slept at night. Come on, lead the way.

<style type="text/css">
.heathagu001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b4bcc7; letter-spacing:1px;}
.heathagu001-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#57534e; text-align:center; }
.heathagu001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.heathagu001 {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#f7f9fc; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... agu001.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 0px 0px 130px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#57534e; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.heathagu001-border1 {width:432px; border:1px solid #454135; margin:0 auto;}
.heathagu001-line1 {width:400px; border-bottom:1px solid #d7dadf; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread