Joining*
[html]

Sorry for not replying sooner, personal matters! :/

After a few minutes of restless anticipation, scratching in the autumn leaves trying to relieve some anxiety, she noticed a stranger on the red horizon, approaching at a steady pace. As he approached she lowered her slim grey body and drew back her lips and ear. Pointing her tattered muzzle towards the tall creature she started thrusting her tongue rapidly out. Her tail back between her scrawny legs, her eyes darted up and down the stranger, taking a good look at his interesting appearance. The roaring ocean of worry in her belly was making her feel terribly seasick, her mind was spinning with possibilities of a new life, a new start, a future, friends... a family, and it was hard for her to keep her body still and stay composed.
As the stranger came into talking distance she winced at his sudden unexpected hand movement and lowered her head further to the ground, the tip of her black nose tickled the dirt beneath her feet. She let him speak. She slowly lifted her head a little pointing her muzzle up towards him, her heart skipped a beat when she realised how friendly he was being, as little respect had been showed to her in the past, she appreciated it greatly.

With her trembling voice she spoke “Good evening sir, I'm Blackfoot... sir... I dispersed my family pack a year ago, I wish to join your tribe of Aniwaya, and believe I would serve well in this pack.” Feeling a fool she lowered her neck and averted her gaze to the floor, awaited a reply in silence...

<style>
.blackfoot-t49 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.blackfoot-t49 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.blackfoot-t49 b {color:#939EC1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.blackfoot-t49 {background-color:#313645; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/blackfoot.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:205px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #939EC1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0D0F16; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.blackfoot-t49-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread