Changing strides
[html]

(2 Points)

the woman who came to Liliana’s call was actually familiar, though much of what they did wasn’t so memorable to her, though she remembered she’d been scared and Lolita had eased her fear and made her think the dead wasn’t so bad after all. She smiled as the three pups were huddled against Lolita, they were beautiful little things and she could see each of them looked a bit like their mother. She didn’t know that Lolita had a mate or anything, then again she didn’t really try to delve into the woman’s personal space.

Oh hello Lolita! I just had to get away from the pack for a bit, I wasn’t really feeling myself. Think I just needed a good long walk.

She answered the dead woman she looked at the pups who seemed rather curious in her She wasn’t sure what to do, she’d never really been this close to pups before. Maybe one and even she’d been awkward with him.

Your pups are beautiful, what are their names?

She asked smiling down at them, hoping this would show them she was not going to attack them. It made her wonder if she would ever have her own little ones, and that thought directed her mind to Nayati, which she didn’t want to think about right now, he was the one she was trying to stay away from right now, she didn’t know how to deal with her feelings for him, and she didn’t want to think about it. She’d been here to visit Naryu but it seemed that Lolita had found a home here to… or had she mentioned that she lived here as well? Whatever the case, she was still happy to see Lolita as the end of their meeting had been better than the beginning of it.

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread