Joining*
[html]

Thankyou Smile I understand the table now.

He seemed nice and not scary at all, she was not usually so timid but her nerves had been on the very edge since being attacked. This calmed her apprehension and she plucked up her courage and stood taller clearing her throat with a sharp 'woof'. “I am a strong hunter and I would endlessly fight to the death for my clan, I realise that makes me sound so very conceited.” When in fact she was very selfless and valued others lives more than her own. She caught his eye then quickly darted her gaze down in sincere respect. Her head thumped with the pulse of her stuttering heart, her warm breath created mist in the bitter cold evening air.

<style>
.blackfoot-t49 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.blackfoot-t49 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.blackfoot-t49 b {color:#939EC1; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.blackfoot-t49 {background-color:#313645; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/blackfoot.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:205px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #939EC1; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0D0F16; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.blackfoot-t49-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread