I don't want to stand still
[html]

300+

Perfection was a feeling she had never expected to feel. Before Mati, the only ones that had come close to making her feel that way were her parents, especially her father. The girl loved her dad with all her heart, and when she was around him she felt better about herself. That was how fathers were supposed to make their little girls feel though, at least in her mind. That didn't cheapen the way that Kansas made her feel at all, but it wasn't the same as feeling it because of someone she wasn't related to. Mati, inexplicably, made her feel perfect. The way the other woman looked at her, touched her, it was unbelievable. Sometimes Cambi wondered how the Church fey could see her as such, but she didn't have any desire to truly question it. The last thing she would ever want was for that admiration and love to go away.

This hadn't been about her needing to do it, or worrying that Mati didn't know how much she loved her. Cambria worked hard every day to make sure that the other fey knew exactly how it was she felt about it. This was something she had wanted to do for her. Just something extra special to display how important the other was to her. How important they were to her. It was hard to imagine now her life before Mati had come into it in a romantic way, probably because she never wanted to think about her life without the bronzed woman. Mati had become her world, and she never wanted that to change.

There was a long silence that was far from awkward, each simply content to be so close to the other. Cream tipped ears perked up though at her lover's voice. "Well, when I was studying my herbs I remembered there were some they said were good for cooking. I guess that's how it started out, the rest just kind of came to me along the way." She couldn't really explain it, except that it had just seemed the right thing to do. A similar, unexplainable feeling came to her a moment later and she found her lips moving before her brain had even had time to process the thought. "Do you want to be with me forever?" Once the words were out she felt her cheeks flush with color. What was that all about? Still, she found herself hungry for the answer to that unexpected question.

<style type="text/css">
.cambilotuses b {font-weight:bold; color:#ECE4BF; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.cambilotuses-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.cambilotuses p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 8px; margin:0px;}
.cambilotuses {margin:0 auto; width:467px; background-color:#B59716; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... ilotus.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #080401; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4D4106; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread