M. When we collide
[html]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _horse.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The hug did make her feel better, and she smiled and nodded when he released her from the embrace. Inferni smelled odd to her, different from home, but it wasn't really a bad smell, in her opinion. It had an odd twang to it, but it wasn't horrible or anything. Cotl smelled like that, too, along with a mix of other scents. Probably the scents of the other coyotes. He didn't ask her any more about the pups and for that she was glad. She would have come long before now to let him know if they had been his children; from the gestation and the coloration of them, she knew that they had been Haku's.

She waved at his horse when it spoke to her, smiling. "It is nice to see you again as well" But then her attention was caught by Cotl once more. He questioned the ripped piercings and her sleek ears went back for a second. She had taken them out herself, or, ripped them out, when she had been in some sort of a rage...and wasn't sure how to describe it. ”I wanted to look different..than I looked back then. I didn't like what I saw when I looked at my reflection and wanted them gone, right then...I just pulled them off. I was pissed off” She said.

Cotl had children here in Inferni, he explained to her. ”Do you get to be around your kid very often? What's he like?” She asked, nodding at the invitation to go and eat at the mansion. If she was with him, then she would be safe inside of Inferni, she felt. Besides...AniWaya and Inferni weren't on bad terms anyway. ”And congratulations on the promotion--what's the difference between those two ranks?” She was curious about Inferni's culture.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread