You calm the storms
[html]

"Sure! That would really help. I can catch food for myself...fish mostly...but they're just starting to eat a little meat and I'm not too good at catching some of the bigger prey. Not even rabbits yet, to be honest" He would have to work on that. Admitting that he wasn't good at something was a little difficult for him, but he smiled along anyway. "I'm good at fishing, though...really good at it. So if you find yourself without any food in the winter time and want some fish, lemme know" He offered. A trade-back for later months.

He listened when she spoke of her new home, continuing to smile. A pang of discord shot through him at the realization that she was in fact gone and not moving back any time soon, but he tried to quell the feeling. He wanted her to be happy, and if that meant being out of the house then he would be happy for her. "That's great! I think I'll have to move out myself sometime soon...probably not for a few months though. I haven't been on the eastern side much..but if things are as good as you say, maybe I should move out there too. I wouldn't want to uh..crowd you though"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread