looking for something wild
[html]

300+

Onawa's statements had been rhetorical, and not ones that she meant for the girl to answer. When the pup stated that she was very brave and not very foolish, the puma found herself chuckling at the young wolf's audacity. This child had a strong spirit. Reckless, perhaps, but strong nonetheless. She could use a touch of humility, but she was not the girl's Guide and she had already said her piece on the matter. If Nayati wished to try and instill some more sense in the girl, which he undoubtedly would, then he was welcome to it. The Spirit Guide would be more than willing to watch him try to verbally wrestle with the child. It would be entertaining, she had no doubt.

After his words were said, the young pup immediately adopted an annoyed and obstinate expression on her face and quite strongly stated that she was quite self sufficient and didn't need anyone's approval or guardianship. Nayati was not exactly used to dealing with such a strong willed youth, especially when it was a one-on-one exchange. His brows raised in surprise as she then bombarded him with her own barrage of questions. The man wasn't entirely sure how to react, but he ended up chuckling softly and shaking his head. "Well, well, don't you just have a bellyful of fire," he said jokingly. "I am Nayati Utina, of the AniWaya tribe, and this is Onawa, my Spirit Guide. I'm not afraid of her because she is my Guide, and she is not a real lion. If she were real, we would both do well to wish to escape from her. It has nothing to do with bravery or strength, a grown, real puma could easily kill you or me." He had seen the great cat's work, they were not creatures to be trifled with.

Nayati leaned over so his face was more on her level, his sharp blue orbs looking into her dark hued ones. "And who might you be young Dreamer?"

<style type="text/css">
.onawafall b {font-weight:bold; color:#BF6C21; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.onawafall-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.onawafall p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.onawafall {margin:0 auto; width:404px; background-color:#E19123; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... wafall.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #784E1E; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#EAB66E; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.onawafall-line1 {width:376px; border-bottom:1px dotted #F1B66A; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread