In Your Honor
[html]

OOC: <3 <3!!

Please don’t be afraid, I won’t hurt, I won’t even get any closer if you don’t wish me to. I just happened to see you prancing, you’re an actor?

He said, his voice sounded of interest and curiosity, he was never really around pups himself, but he still loved them and knew some of what made them feel more comfortable, he first didn’t want the pup to dash away as that was exactly what it looked like he was about to do. He moved his satchel around so he could be a little comfortable as he sat.

My name is Shawchert Menue, I’m from a new pack not too far from here.

He said calmly. He watched the pup for any sudden movements. He wasn’t going to stop him from running, he’d be sad if he did, but he wanted to make sure that he wasn’t making the pup too uncomfortable.

<style type="text/css">
.shaw_flute .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.shaw_flute .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#ad8f42}
.shaw_flute b {font-weight:bold; color:#a66bb9; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shaw_flute {margin:0 auto; width:386px; background-color:#fdf589; background-image:url(http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3093/shawbot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread