Discoverys and new beginnings
[html]

Hello and welcome to 'Souls! We're very glad to have you and I hope you will have a good time playing here ^^; I'm Libri, the crazy Viking lady. Your post was very good! My replies are likely to remain somewhat shorter than yours, as I try to keep my posts to joining posts short and simple so that the joining process moves on as swift and neat as possible Big Grin

The ground was drowning in crispy, earthly hued leaves shredded from the weary trees. Only once had Conor Soul tasted the cool, dry air of Autumn. Soon a white layer would hide everything away. Truly, the golden male looked forward to the visual illusion of a perfect world dressed in a shimmering, silvery sea of frozen water. Winter would be different this year, and there would be no war to melt the fragile snow crystal with hot crimson. Life remained imperfect, but that was also the beauty of it. The coin coloured canine was taking his usual trip along Dahlia de Mai’s borders when a stranger’s call rose against the brightly lit sky. Cinnamon coated ears stood attention on top of his head for only a moment before adjusting, leaning towards the thick fur by his neck.

As he approached the alien wolf he could draw in solitude. Lavender eyes settled on a most peculiar shading, though he at first simply assumed that the woman’s fur was dirty. It was only natural for the Alpha to allow his eyes to settle on possible physical flaws, and he allowed several seconds to pass as he gazed at a scar stretching up the female’s right leg. ”Yes?” he simply asked, his mood keeping him from seasoning his form with the usual friendliness that he carried with him. He was weary and unhappy, and though it was not the stranger woman’s fault, he was not about to pretend and put on a false, sour smile. He was probably not the wolf whose prints she had been following, but he was not the only wolf dwelling within these lands.

<style>
.conor-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.conor-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.conor-z91 b {color:#E3B7EA; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.conor-z91 {background-color:#573450; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... orgift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:262px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #E3B7EA; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B0C18; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.conor-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>
Table by Siekone
[/html]

Messages In This Thread