lost without reason
[html]
it's fine! ^^

“I haven't seen many, but then again this is my first time up around these parts. Maybe I just missed them. Then again, I met you! I hope you find lots of artistic people for your pack, it seems like a really nice idea."

"Thanks!" Skye said, happy. She hoped she found lots of artistic people as well; she didn't want her pack to fall apart, especially not right before winter. That would be very bad indeed...But she was sure it'd hold up. And since the other wolf didn't seem offended at the thought of a new pack, she guessed the Ethereal Eclipse area wasn't too close to this wolf's pack. She hoped so, at least - at the very least, it'd be easy for her to give a gift to the leader of his pack when she was ready. She wanted to be on good terms with all the packs, and gifting something to one seemed like a good way to go.

“I already told you my name; I'm Saul Stormbringer. And you're Skye!"

"Oops!" Skye exclaimed. She was so forgetful! She shook her head. "Sorry! I'm a bit ditzy today. I guess I'm just excited!" It was true; she was more excited for the meeting of her pack than most. The meeting just before with Pixie - and now this! Yes, she was excited indeed. Today had been a day for meeting people and being happy. And she'd meet even more later - just a bit farther would be the territory that would very soon be Cercatori d'Arte's, hopefully.

She saw Saul look up at the sun. She looked up too; it was midday, and the sun was beginning to sink below its highest perch of the day.

<style type="text/css">
.skyeforest b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2F3C17;}
.skyeforestooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px;}
.skyeforest p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.skyeforest {margin:0 auto; width:397px; background-color:#4E6617; background-image:url(http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/6222/avatarho.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #C8FF87; padding: 10px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#C8FF87; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.skyeforest-border {width:399px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread