Discoverys and new beginnings
[html]
astryd

^^ thanks 585W. (5)

Her eyes quickly glanced to take him in before sliding to the ground with an anxious whimper. “I am Astryd, please don’t hurt me, I mean no harm, I don’t know what I should be doing…my parents abandoned me, I’ve never been taught what’s appropriate” she said in a rambling nervous fashion. From what she had watched from a distance there was some social formalities she was meant to be following but she couldn’t quite grasp which was for when. Her heart beating fast within its cage, there must have been some instinct left in the girl or perhaps it was more so her fear, either way her body bent lower. The foliage was soft beneath her clawed feet, stretching her shoulder muscles forward with each clawed paw on the ground as though trying to distract herself with the pulling of her muscles. What strange eyes this fellow had. The deepest of violets she had ever gazed upon, there was no doubt in her mind this one she would remember.

She felt entirely awkward; she had no idea how to be polite when meeting a stranger on their borderline. That was after all something that was brought out in children within a pack and reinforced by the pack structure. With her heart hammering so intensely her mind was barely spared a second to think clearly, it was almost a haze of new stimulation. His scent was musky and strong, but not the same as the one she was following, was the prints she had followed, real or just her imagination? They were large; perhaps that was just another trick of her mind. The world was pretty black and white through striking amber pools, there was her, and then there were them. And somewhere in the middle there was a barrier and she could never seem to reach out to them until now.

Being a juvenile, his musky male scent sent her mind and body rushing in ways she’d never previously considered. It was…overwhelming, where did this temptation come from? The quiver of anxiousness again passed through her lower stomach. If a blush could be visible beneath her fur, there would be one as she felt his eyes pass over her body and resting on her scar. That was it she thought, they’d turn her away because of the bloody scar. There was nothing she could do about it. It did make her a useless hunter and made her slower to get away from an attack. But she wouldn’t blame anyone if they left her and ran, they had after all their own interests to look after.

She would be content for somewhere warm to rest her weary bones and to nurse her emotional wounds. There was that little ebb of hope within her that kept her going, perhaps they’d find something for her to. Something productive, so she could earn her keep, and not be chased off. Dear maker she thought with a sigh as the conflicting thoughts of doubt and hope rushed through her skull. Her ears flickered with her nervousness she really didn’t know how to hold herself at this point in time. In a perfect world she wished she could convey herself properly, but she had no idea what to do. And she would somehow convince this princely handsome man to take her back to his pack and perhaps keep her warm at night sometime. The thought caused another tight fluttering at her stomach and she wagged her tail gently.

<style>
.astryd-a01 .at-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.astryd-a01-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#b17e19; text-shadow:#000000 0px 2px 5px; 2px}
.astryd-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.astryd-a01 b {color:#d48b00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.astryd-a01 {background-color:#80755b; background-image:url(http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... _Table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #Ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0d0c08; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; }
.astryd-a01-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.astryd-a01 .at-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread