M. Send me away;;
[html]

Moonfyre has some issues....

Moonfyre eyed the blood dripping from her wrists and the sword. The smell was intoxicating and his eyes went blank for a moment. He began to drool, and looked at her savagely. His lips curled back, but before he would do anything reckless he shook his head snapping out of it. He took a deep breathe a closed his eyes to clear his mind. She cut herself. She fucking cut herself. He sat on his haunches keeping his eyes closed. What the fuck should I do now? Kill her myself? Is that really what she wants? To die? I’ll fucking do it!

He jumped from his spot and lunged toward her screaming. He yelled at her, and he was enraged. Not at this mystery wolf. Everything fits. The bloody sword and her bloody wrists were evident. She did this. His paws reached her shoulders, and he pushed her onto her back onto the ground. He screamed in her face snarling.

What the fuck, Ember?! You want to fucking kill yourself? Why not just ask me! I’ll fucking kill…

He realized what he was saying and backed off of her. Moonfyre began to pace in the grass behind her. He snarled to himself and his eyes were wild with rage. How can she be so stupid and do this? He didn’t want to say anything that would make the situation worse, but he was pissed and he wanted to say everything that was on his mind.This is all because of you, you know… He stopped. What was that? He never heard anything like it before and shook his head hoping it was his mind playing tricks on him.
He took a deep breath trying to clear his mind and he shot a glance at Ember. It was still an angry glance. He huffed, and walked over to her. His muscles rippled through his fur tensely. He lowered his maw to her wrists and licked all the blood off of them. He knew it must sting quite horribly now. He knew the tequila would come in handy one day. He spoke much calmer now, but he still had hints of anger in his voice.

Why did you do this, Ember? Why?

He was licking the blood off of his black lips.

Moon thinks & emphasizes Moon acts Moon speaks

Table made by Lou.

<style type="text/css"> .moon b {font-weight:bold; color:#e24424; letter-spacing:1px; } .moon .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#9d6a26; padding-top:465px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .moon p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #c6c65c} .moon {margin:0 auto; width:351px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... onfyre.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 50px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread