Over the Rainbow
[html]

OOC: Ugh fail post :/

Nothing seemed to get by this wolf least of all Shawchert himself and his music. He smiled at the young wolf as she introduced herself, it seemed that she had some concerns about him moving in, he hoped it was just curiousity and not unhappiness, but he could not please everyone.

It is a pleasure to meet you Miss Naryu. My name is Shawchert of Cercatori D’Arte, and well I’m the leader of the pack who moved into this bit of forest. My new pack has just settled here not too long ago,

He didn’t say too much more, he wasn’t really here to please the other wolves but he didn’t want unhappiness to settle between packs so he did want to choose his words wisely. He had in fact moved quite close to Dahlia and there might be some tension because of it, but he was ready and willing to make that all go away. He wasn’t a straight out fighter himself, but a musician, but he wouldn’t let someone take his home from him either. He still had on his polite smile, unsure about this wolf.

I have actually visited your pack not too long ago, and I must say it is a beautiful place.

He said, though praise would only get him so far he had to try, not to mention he was telling the truth, of what he was able to see of the pack lands of Dahlia it had been no wonder why it was claimed by them.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread