Joining*
[html]<style type="text/css">.dawaligifter b {font-weight:bold; color:#724826; letter-spacing:1px; }.dawaligifter-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#978b89; text-align:left;}
.dawaligifter p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}.dawaligifter {margin:0 auto; width:436px; background-color:#2f1a15; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... gift02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #978b89; padding: 190px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#978b89; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}.dawaligifter-border1 {width:438px; border:1px solid #2d2921; margin:0 auto;}.dawaligifter-line1 {width:406px; border-bottom:1px dotted #724826; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}</style>

Sorry for the little wait - I had a big assignment for Uni and just barely enough time to finish it. I did not mean to keep you waiting! Sad
Also, on ranks: The rank you chose was a hunter rank of the 2nd step/tier. All characters need to start at the 1st step and work their way up, so you would get the 1st step equivalent of the type of "job" you want your character to have. Here, oocly, you say you want her to be a hunter, but the dialogue states warrior, and the two are separate. Which one do you want? You can change it later, by the way. Smile

She was direct, and he appreciated that, showing it clearly with a content smile and a nod. "I welcome you, then, Blackfoot." She promoted herself well, and Dawali had let less able individuals join their ranks in the time he had been chief. This one appeared determined, and that bode well for her position in the tribe. Dawali had started out small, as well, and there was no telling where the Great Spirit decided to place you in time. Dawali's arm swung gently outwards as he shifted most of his weight onto one foot and turned sideways, almost pointing towards where he had come in one big motion. "The village, where I live, is in this direction. You can take a den wherever you want to, but most live there," he said, smiling politely. "If you want, you can join me in walking there." The walk back enabled him to get to know all the newcomers that came knocking on their door, and though it was a brief walk, it meant quite a lot to him to know that his tribesmembers knew him and his personality.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread