The dog days are over.
[html]

Sorry it took me like, 3 days to reply! Finally finished getting all Range's stuff straightened out. [:

At first, the hybrid was almost completely sure that the bear was being sarcastic. But if she had to judge by the posture and manner in which she said it, she could see the bear did not think it was a fib. "A bear who thinks it's a wolf.. That's a new one." She had attempted to deny situations many times herself, but in the end it always failed. "We'll help her." A voice suggested. Yuki was not exactly sure why, but she knew it was not the 'good voice. She also knew that this might turn out bad. "Then what are you doing here?" She questioned, her sleepiness being worn away by her constant thinking. She ran her tongue over her chops, wetting them to rid of the dryness they had encountered during her nap. "You don't have to go." She enjoyed looking at the animal. Bears were known to be powerful, but she had never really encountered one up close. They usually ignored her, but not many charged unless they were protecting their young and she ventured to near for their comfort. "Does everyone refer to you as a wolf?" She asked, returning back to the subject at hand.

<style type="text/css">
.character-dugdgsk b {font-weight:bold; color:#112106; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-dugdgsk .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:Arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000}
.character-dugdgsk p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#752f16; font-familyTonguealatino Linotype;}
.character-dugdgsk i {font-weight:italic; color:#ffffff; letter spacing:1px;}
.character-dugdgsk {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9aba3d; background-image:url(http://i31.tinypic.com/11sm8vt.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 277px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread