Maybe I'm Open from all this Ocean Air
[html]

500+

The drink had been a bit of a demon for Haven at times. He had used it to help him feel better when he was depressed or upset, but it almost always made things worse and he did his best to avoid nowadays. There were times when he would indulge, but usually only in moderation. The Knight was too happy with his life the way it was not to risk messing it up over a night of drinking. Still, despite all that, it was the alcohol that had first brought him and Princess together. He wouldn't have gone to the city unless he had been looking for booze, and perhaps she wouldn't have followed him if he hadn't been acting so peculiarly. They most certainly wouldn't have gone as far as they had that night if they were sober. That might not have been the worst thing, but Haven could not regret what had happened seeing as it had brought them together.

Niro talked a bit more about Liliya and what had happened the days following their night together. Haven knew that Niro was a good wolf, and was not at all surprised to hear that he had done his best to try and track the woman down. "At least you did all you could to try and find her and make it better. Anatoliy can't be mad at you for that. It shows that you cared and you weren't just looking for a good time." It was one thing for a man to take advantage of a woman in the way, wholly another when both parties threw their inhibitions to the wind and no harm at all was meant. That had been his main worry after his night with Princess; he hadn't wanted her to think that he had used her. Thankfully she hadn't and things had been resolved. It was a shame that Niro hadn't gotten that same chance.

"I'm sure, with enough time, he'll cool off and you two can be friendly again. He just needs to get over the hurt of his sister taking off. It might not have even been your fault, he just needs someone to blame right now and you were an easy target." The Seneschal had a hard time imagining a girl would run away after a one night affair when she had family around, it seemed that there was more to her disappearance than just what had happened between her and Niro. "Kind of, I guess. Not officially at first. Things were tricky. For one she lived back in Crimson Dreams, my birth pack. Then her brother didn't like me and my sister wasn't all that fond of Princess either at first." It had been a rocky start, to be certain. "After her brother left though, she decided to move here to be with me. After she had been here a little while I asked her to be my mate and that's it," he said with a smile. Haven loved Princess and would never wish to be with anyone else.
<style type="text/css">
.haven .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.haven .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#3f3225}
.haven b {font-weight:bold; color:#2d4f28; letter-spacing:1px; }
.haven {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#fed534; background-image:url(http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/1371/havenbottom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread