I don't want to stand still
[html]

300+

Even though she had put so much work into this night, wanting to take Mati's breath away, the girl was surprised that she actually had achieved that end. Cambria didn't think of herself as creative or artistic, certainly not in the way her lover was. The way that the Church wolfess could bring colors and lines and shapes together on canvas and page was something she could never fathom having the skill to do. It was something that was inherent, and clearly the taller Dreamer had been gifted with such talents. There was never a drawing or painting that she created that the Marino found mundane or just like any other. They all had their unique, beautiful signature, and yet they all clearly came from the same skilled hands. How she did it, the healer didn't know, but she was always amazed. The fact that she had amazed Mati with this...well it was a wonderful feeling. "You're wonderful," she replied softly as she felt Mati hold her a little tighter.

Cambi supposed that she, too, had been thinking of her future and their future. However, she hadn't been contemplating bringing it up to Mati any time soon, much less this very night. She hadn't really been worried at all that this was something temporary that the other woman would get bored of eventually. Still it was a part of her nature to desire permanence, a fixed state. The Marino wasn't ashamed to admit that change often scared her, and she could contemplate no more devastating change than the dissolution of her relationship with the pack's Nanny. The answers she received put all fears to rest though, and she snuggled closer, feeling so wonderfully warm.

"I can't imagine a life without you either. I don't want to imagine one." Mati had become her world, a world she never wanted to change. That should have been enough for her, and in many ways it was, and yet still there was a nagging in the back of her mind that brought forth her voice yet again. "Would you want to...make it official? I mean, I don't care, not as long as I have you, but...it could be nice..." to be mates. Cambi didn't want to push anything, didn't want Mati to feel uncomfortable or pressured. Truly she would be happy as long as they could be together, title or no, but she would be proud to be the woman's mate too.

<style type="text/css">
.cambilotuses b {font-weight:bold; color:#ECE4BF; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.cambilotuses-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.cambilotuses p {text-indent:10px; padding:3px 8px; margin:0px;}
.cambilotuses {margin:0 auto; width:467px; background-color:#B59716; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... ilotus.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #080401; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4D4106; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread