what lays in the world beyond
[html]

Anann waited patiently for someone to answer her call. There had been no urgency in it so she expected it would be a few minutes at the very least, if not longer. Rem stayed close by, not giving her the ample space he typically would have had they been on home turf. As she waited she looked around the borders a bit, wondering if the pack lands themselves varied much from the ancient forest that surrounded them and what the goals of the pack might be. She choose not to speculate too much, as there was little point in trying to formulate an opinion about that which she knew nothing at all about. And so dark brown eyes and honey colored eyes surveyed the area with a blank and open mind.

Rem was the first to notice the approach of the large, axe toting male. Angular ears stood at attention, his head held high and alert he gave a snort. Ever the guardian that he was he came to stand directly behind Anann at the sight of the weapon-like tool in the others hands. Though he seemed friendly enough in his demeanor, Rem was not one to leave such things to chance.

Anann only smiled, giving a wave as he approached. "Hello, Shawchert, it's nice to meet you. I'm Countess Anann Kelevra, from Cour des Miracles," she extended a hand as she spoke, hand shaking had been comin in Tosawi, though Anann knew it wasn't so everywhere. Still it seemed only proper. "I'd heard rumor of a new pack in the area, so I thought that Rem," she jutted her thumb over her shoulder at the long, black face behind her, "and I should come see what it's all about."

<style type="text/css">
.anann003 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8fb5b6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann003ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7dadb; text-align:right;}
.anann003 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anann003 {margin:0 auto; width:347px; background-color:#000200; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ann003.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #aebabb; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#aebabb; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread