Over the Rainbow
[html]

OOC: <3

To Shawchert’s pleasure she seemed to accept that a new pack popped up. He blushed a little as she had bowed to him. He was not use to the treatment of an actual alpha male, but he smiled, pleased. He also seemed to have said the right words, she was a proud wolf and she was proud of her own lands. It made him feel good to know he was able to tell the truth and show her that he had respect of her pack.

I’m afraid I was not able to meet your pack leader yet, but I do look forward to in the near future.

He said. He was anticipating the day he would get to meet the leader of Dahlia and now he knew his name. something that Shawchert had hoped he would learn before he met the man, he was sure his name was spreading as well… not like wild fire but quick enough. He wasn’t concerned though, he would have to get use to it and try not to get a big head. He pulled up his flute to his mouth at her question and played a few notes

We, my fine young friend are here to better ourselves in that of the arts. We will perform and entertain mainly. Well we will in the near future. We are few and far between right now, but we are growing.

he said confidently. His plans were to eventually have some of the mucisians, dancers, and what ever else there was go to festivities of other packs and perform for them so they could enjoy their time and not have to feel they had a job to do to entertain their own.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread