hell is repetition
[html]

Sounds good!

I got books that I never ever read
I got a scar where all my urges bled

His words confirmed his previous intonations: this was what became of monsters, and what would become of her if she were to take up such a path. On one hand, she wanted to stay strong and declare, “so be it,” but on the other, she could not help but consider the effect this would have on her – remaining – family. What would Ocèane do? And Honoré? And of course this went without saying, but what would become of Claudius? He was so much an academic in body, mind and spirit that she suspected he sometimes forgot he was a wolf and a luperci. But she supposed if this was the path she was determined to take, then she would have to bear the consequences. It would take her time to come to terms with this, but if she sought to destroy the monsters to have her closure, she too would take up the mantle as a monster herself. If anything, she deserved no less if she was willing to sacrifice one aspect of her morality for another.

“Now I know. If I am to become a monster, I need to know the consequences, too. Thank you for showing me this,” she replied, gesticulating toward the item he had shown her. In death, monsters became objects and not luperci. This was one of the things he had shown her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread