Maybe I'm Open from all this Ocean Air
[html]

OOC: we could prolly end this soon :3

Niro himself had learned to ease up on the drink as well, he didn’t want to think about another memoryless night. He knew he’d get drunk again though, he did like the taste and the way it made him feel, but he was learning on how much he should actually drink. Haven’s statement about Liliya and Anatoliy’s reaction and what not made Niro shrug a little.

I did tell him, but he had been too angry at the time to even care. If I get the chance and it comes up I’ll be sure to let him know.

He was in no way going to pull up the topic of Liliya to explain himself, he hoped it would die very quicky and everyone would get on with their lives. He listened as Haven explained about the shakey relationship with Princess and it seemed like a dream for Niro, though he already had a mate now and things were already shaky, it just seemed so odd someone as noble as Haven had to go through such trouble, but it seemed the two were made for each other. And he had little doubts they were happy with each other, something he hoped to be with Amaranth for the rest of their days.

the past is the past and I have the future to look forward to. It seems the same for you, you and princess are a good couple I think.

He said, he hadn’t seen either of them together, but he’d met both and knew each one’s personalities so it wasn’t like he was saying that out of word of mouth or just to get on Haven’s good side.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread