Walking on a New Horizon
[html]

ooc...

Well then welcome to the pack! It’s always good to see new faces!

He said happily. He was one of those who were loyal, though he knew he didn’t have to say anything. He was just happy to see the pack growing again. It seemed that Kam was still slightly confused by the crutch but it was ok, and the new woman asked if he’d adjusted it t his height…

Of course I did… I made it myself.

He said, slightly put off that he was being schooled on height instructions when he built cages for a living already. A crutch was the same in a way, had to be made properly, or else it doesn’t work properly either.

I’ve been here for nearly a year now… actually January I’d have landed on the Cour des Miracles soil over a year ago.

Niro answered Aurora’s question. He didn’t mind, though poor Kam did, he was still quite young, and lots of fresh memories in his mind, Niro knelt down and put his hand on the back up the pup’s neck to help him feel better, he fell to his rump as his bad leg had already started to hurt from the few seconds he’d been down in a kneeling position.

Kam is also relatively new to this pack as well. He’s been staying with the king.

Niro said, he didn’t think the pup knew what timeframe he’d been there, for a pup… time was endless and they all lived in the now.

<style type="text/css">
.niroeaglehead b {font-weight:bold; color:#B3AF8D; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.niroeaglehead-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.niroeaglehead p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niroeaglehead {margin:0 auto; width:438px; background-color:#B2D5F3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lehead.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8E8B91; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#F4F3F0; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread