P.apercut Skin
[html]
ooc: sorry for the wait and the short post T.T

The tuxedo colored feline had looked towards where the smell of another would be coming from. The feline's fur would raise on end, for Schwarz had not been aware that Daisuke knew the scent very well. Daisuke himself had leaned on his staff as he searched the brush for the form of the scent that had wafted into his nose only seconds ago. The form didn't come from the direction that Daisuke had expected, for the boy ended up being on the right of Daisuke instead of the left all of a sudden. A low bark would be delivered, a smile would pull on the lips of the tipless-tailed male. The golden man's tail did start to wag as he had pulled his head towards the man-boy. Caillen was a fucking monster by now, the boy's optime height being much larger than the average-sized islander. The golden dragon held a handsome smile on that mug of his, faded rainbow hair standing tall on his head, as were his mismatched torn and whole golden ears. Daisuke stood there though, and he reached out a hand to the huge man. He would have run up to the boy and given him a big hug if he could run. He couldn't, so he stood there, leaning against his staff. His hand motioned for his friend to approach.

Daisuke would let his eyes briefly look down at Schwarz. -Schwarz, I know him. He's Alaine's son, so it's okay.- Daisuke was sure to mention to the feline, who would then calm back down, fur no longer on edge, and defenses slightly less noticeable. He'd calm down more eventually. Daisuke looked at the boy, who was now a man. He no longer smelt of CDM, now he smelt more like Daisuke himself, of the wild, no alliance. Daisuke found in interesting. ”Caillen, how are you? It's been forever and a half! You're so big now! Not a boy anymore, eh? ” the man asked, smile still gleaming on his face as he waited for the bear of a man to give the smaller Daisuke a hug. ”Have you spoken to your mother recently? I notices that you don't smell like the pack anymore. ” the man then spoke to his friend, a small pause before he would continue. ”I was just about to start making my way down to Cour Des Miracles packlands, if you would like to join me. We have things to talk about, to catch up on, you know?” the man spoke to the other, the golden dragon of a being admiring the beautiful pelt of his friend. Caillen had become a handsome young man, would Daisuke be able to keep his hands to himself after all? He didn't really know how to keep his hands to himself sometimes, proof of that would be the friends he had already slept with. Including the boy-man's mother.

”speech”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread