Shoot to Thrill dnd
[html]
http://i48.tinypic.com/2wnwsnk.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-top: 90px; text-align: justify;">
OOC: there's a little bit of pp, i hope you don't mind, if you do, please don't hesitate to pm me and i'll gladly change it.

Yeah, but when cooking some herbs are great for flavoring, it's been a long time since I've cooked, but maybe... the woman started, but then trailed off. Daisuke would cock his head to the right and furrow his brows a little bit, wondering why she stopped. She then said nevermind to him. Daisuke would cock his head to the other side and give a curious whine. What were you gonna say? But maybe what? Why nevermind? the man asked the woman, wondering why she would change her mind right at the last moment. He found it weird that she would change her mind. He normally would decide something and quickly stick to it, no matter what happened between now and then. He never realized that people weren't always like him. Either he didn't realize it, or he forgot about it. Either one was possible.

want a hit? she asked him, and he had motioned at the joint that he held in his fingers. ..oh, sorry, I didn't know what you meant...um, I guess...it's not bad for you is it? the woman then would apologize to him, in which he felt was misplaced and so he shook his head and put a warm smile on his stoned lips. It's okay, I should have been clearer. And it's not bad for you, I don't think. It makes you feel good. the man spoke to her, the same warm smile on his lips as he looked over to her with his oceanic eyes. ..I guess it wouldn't hurt to try it, but I'm in no form to do so..and..I-I don't really like my optime form.. the woman then went on to speak to him, and he then thought about his options for a moment. His eyes would look at the joint for a moment and then they would move back over at the woman again. There's no reason to change. I can help you. the man spoke, giggling lightly before he took a hit, one large enough for him to give the woman some of the smoke, and he had then moved closer to her. He took her chin in his hand, and he pulled his own head towards the woman to where their faces were only millimeters apart. He then blew the smoke that was in his lungs into her nose, it would be up to her to breathe in to take in the smoke. When she would give him the motion to stop, he did, and he blew the rest of the smoke out into the air around them before he leaned back and sat on his butt again.

You good? he would ask, just to make sure she was okay after that.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread