keepers of the doorway between worlds
[html]

OOC: Puppies too cute stinks they are growing up though ; ;

Shawchert saw the pup jump up in surprise, but was very happy that he stayed, and he seemed to believe Shawchert when he said he was nice. That in a way was both bad and good, but he’d let the boy’s mother teach him that sooner or later. But he’d be able to take care of himself soon enough.

I’m sorry I really didn’t mean to scare you. My name is Shawchert by the way. What’s yours?

He asked, and when the puppy asked him if he was magic, Shawchert couldn’t help but laugh, he sat on the ground and crossed his legs, shaking his head.

Oh it would be a great thing to be magical, but no, I am just another normal wolf. I was actually in that tree, and jumped down.

He wished he could delve into the boy’s imagination but it would seem much like a lie. He didn’t like lying to anyone especially the innocent.

But we can always pretend, I could always have invisible wings or something.

Shawchert grinned and put his finger to his mouth, as though there were more wolves around that might actually overhear them. He had a boyish smile on his face, that looked unlike his whole figure in every way, but he didn’t care about that, he did like having fun and pups were the best thing for having fun with.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread