Working on the field-yard
[html]

short :x

Her smile brightened his day, no matter how brilliantly the sun shined, and he could feel his heart give a little jump in his chest as their eyes met. Honestly now he couldn't even imagine how his eyes had ever been enamored with anyone but Liliana. She was wonderful, and all the man had ever wanted. Now was no time to be swept away by the power of his feelings for her though, there was work to be done! He eyed the contraption more critically as she explained what it was. "Ah, yes, I guess I have seen these before. I just have never paid much attention to them as I didn't help much with harvesting the crops back in the Great Tribe." Most of his autumns had consisted of going out nearly daily on hunting trips. Sometimes they would only be out for the day, but at times it would be days before they would return back to the village.

The Utina grinned at her suggestion as to how he could assist the process. "I should be able to manage that." The Kanati quickly finished off the rest of the distance between them and gave Liliana's hand a quick squeeze before he moved up in front of the pair of horses. They seemed eager to work, so Nayati clapped his hands and walked backwards while facing them, hoping that that would be enough enticement to get them moving and pulling the harvest machine forward.

<style type="text/css">
.onawafall b {font-weight:bold; color:#BF6C21; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.onawafall-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.onawafall p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.onawafall {margin:0 auto; width:404px; background-color:#E19123; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... wafall.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #784E1E; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#EAB66E; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.onawafall-line1 {width:376px; border-bottom:1px dotted #F1B66A; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread