M. Send me away;;
[html]

How far are they from the house?

A loud growl escaped his throat unrepentantly. A burden? The blood tasted so good on his tongue, but he needed to focus on life right now. He couldn’t let himself slip into the insanity that was grabbing at him. He shook his head trying to hold back a roar that was pushing to escape from his lungs. He was very close to losing his cool. He breathed deeply, but it seemed to do no good. He continued, and turned to pace again. A throbbing headache formed in his temples from the anger he held inside himself. He kept pacing and breathing deeply hoping to calm himself.

Why don’t you satisfy your lust, and go for her throat! There was the same voice again. He growled once more. This voice, whoever this was, was not helping him with his anger. He dropped to the ground with his paws on his head and whispered to himself: Shut up, shut up, shut up! This was inaudible to Ember, but she would clearly see him on the ground. He rose up again, and breathed heavily. He looked toward Ember, and walked back over to her a bit calmer than before.

Why would you think that? Why would you ever be a burden to me? I love you, Ember. Why would you want to die when we have such a bright future ahead of us?

He peered down at her sword on the ground, and before she could answer he took its metallic handle in his mouth and flung it into the river. It fell not to far from them in a shallower part of the water. He watched as it sunk, and all the blood washed off as it did. He stood there a moment staring at the spot before turning back to Ember.

Moon thinks & emphasizes Moon acts Moon speaks

Table made by Lou.

<style type="text/css"> .moon b {font-weight:bold; color:#e24424; letter-spacing:1px; } .moon .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#9d6a26; padding-top:465px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .moon p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #c6c65c} .moon {margin:0 auto; width:351px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... onfyre.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 50px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread