Shotguns and Hand Grenades
[html]

((OOC: I think all I need is a coder to make it work. I have a character that just can't be edited from a photo without being just right, cause it's nearly impossible to find pictures of her breed crossed with a wolf. And below, Sky's voice is a younger, softer version to the original Celtic Woman, if you can imagine it. Unlike me, Sky is an amazing singer. XD))

With a slight bow at the 'anything you want', Sky smiled, backed up and sighed a breathless sigh. Her form shifted, her voice dulled by her feral form was not good enough for the second in command. Decided so, her form grew, shifted and morphed, until she was able to stand on two long, toned legs. Her voice was softer now, not hued by the growls of her feral form. "A quick hunter, and a swift singer. Here's one of my personal favorites by her lady, the Celtic Woman." With her introduction made, Sky took a breath and her voice rose in song;

I hear your voice on the wind
And I hear you call out my name

"Listen, my child," you say to me
"I am the voice of your history
Be not afraid, come follow me
Answer my call, and I'll set you free"

Sky's voice was soft, even and well trained. Singing had been something her older sister Dusk had encouraged greatly, and so she'd practiced often in her aging two years. In her singing, her eyes closed, her hands and body shifting with an unheard music.

"I am the voice in the wind
and the pouring rain
I am the voice of your hunger and pain
I am the voice that always is calling you
I am the voice, I will remain

I am the voice in the fields
when the summer's gone
The dance of the leaves
when the autumn winds blow
Ne'er do I sleep thoughout
all the cold winter long
I am the force
that in springtime will grow

Her short cut song ended, Sky bowed deeply, head down and arm extended gallantly. Her longer-than-average tail swung slowly twice, before settling limp behind her still bowed form. Echoed voices of her song seemed to hang in the air, shifting clouds adding to the suddenly chilling atmosphere. Sky took a few breaths as she waited for the pack wolf's response and jury. Best song I know. Please let her be impressed...

<style>
.skysong p {padding:5px 10px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.skysong b {font-family:georgia; font-weight:bold;}
.skysong-text {margin:12px 170px 10px 20px; padding:2px; width:280px; height:230px; overflow: auto; background-color:#fff; -moz-opacity: 0.8; opacity: 0.8; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #68332f;}
.skysong {width:451px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/33cwspc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2F180E; word-spacing:.1px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:0px solid #68332f; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #6E4B35; min-height:339px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread