Ear-lye in the morning
[html]

"But...they like Nayru. She watches them sometimes...And I'm their daddy. So they would want to be where I am" He didn't mean immediately, of course...but couldn't Conor see? Gideon wouldn't move if Conor didn't think that it was good..but he didn't see how being with him a little ways away from the mansion would be a bad thing for them. "They'll be leaving the den soon and exploring everywhere. And I'm almost an adult in the pack. I don't want to move like...tomorrow, Conor. But sometime in the next few months. I can't live in the mansion like a pup forever."

Conor's story was unique. He'd once had his entire family here...but now he was the only one left? Gideon didn't know. The pups had the same last name as Conor...so there had to be some connection. He only wished he knew more about their actual parents, so that he would be able to tell them who their mom and dad were when they were older. He was their dad, of course, but...he wondered if they would ask questions about their original parents.

"I understand. My father did come back..but I stayed here anyway. I'm glad that I did...because if I hadn't, I wouldn't have found Melee and Range. They would have burned up. Do you think we will ever find out who their parents are, Conor?" He asked. "Maybe it's better if they don't know. It seems like every wolf has a bunch of secrets they don't want everyone else to know. I don't want to keep secrets from them if they want to know later."

<style>
.gideon-thuper .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gideon-thuper p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gideon-thuper b {color:#EFEFEF; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.gideon-thuper {background-color:#A1A1A1; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/gideon.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:225px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #EFEFEF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#151515; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.gideon-thuper-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread