M. Send me away;;
[html]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _horse.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
This thread is nuts XD And yes Big Grin I think that what Ember is becoming is bi-polar :x He should like..cheat on her, too, and have her find out. And we should make them just...have a bunch of problems XDD

She had definitely thought that Lightning was gone forever. She loved that sword like nothing else in her life and couldn't believe that he would throw it into the river. Ember hadn't thought that she could feel any worse than she already did...but she was wrong. Through the depressions and the pain from her cuts she felt an even deeper pain ripping through her. Her sword was everything to her.

But just as soon as she had finished speaking, Moonfyre was in the water, bringing Lightning back with him. She didn't know what she would have done had her sword actually been gone; she probably would have went into some sort of a rage. He had cut himself on it, and she quieted as he put the sword back down and put his arm around her. Alright. She felt a lot better now.

"Are we going home now?" She asked. It hurt to move her wrists, but she picked up the blade and put it back in its sheath. She would clean it at a later time. They would both need to be bandaged up...and hopefully their cuts would be better in a week or two. Now that the adrenaline was going back down inside of her, she felt much more tired. Blood-loss was starting to catch up.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread