Pepper Quailchaser {J}
[html]<style type="text/css">.dawalilupus b {font-weight:bold; color:#e2d3b7; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.dawalilupus-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align:center; }.dawalilupus p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 5px; margin:0px;}.dawalilupus {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#52602c; background-image:url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e5bd7a; padding: 5px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#e5bd7a; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

All work and no (role)play makes Marit a dull girl. Also just a note; I saw in your profile that your character's age is listed as 18, but her birthdate is in 2009. Maybe you forgot a comma or something? Smile

At first he thought she sought to become another face in his pack, but when he heard the first sentence she uttered, he wondered if she was not on a diplomatic mission. Was there another new pack settling that he didn't know of? He really should learn to pay more attention. However his assumptions were soon corrected as the female continued, and he felt a quick little wave of relief. He was not completely out of his game, after all. Listening intently, Dawali nodded, but as the female finished her little proposal, he did arch an eyebrow. Was she seeking training? Her words had been clear; she sought membership. But for whose gain? She could mean one of two things; that she sought to join them permanently, or that she sought their knowledge, only to return to her own family at length. "I see," he said, scratching his chin as he gave it a quick moments' thought. It was without success; he could not decide on which assumption was more likely to be the truth. "Tell me, what are your intentions? Do you seek to rejoin your family at a later point in time?" Proud of his tribe and the knowledge collected by the elders and passed down through generations, he was not going to allow this one to join if this "community" she sought to become an asset to was not his own tribe, but her former, and seemingly lesser pack. He would not train her only to see her make use of that knowledge elsewhere. It was not greed; he simply could not afford to put energy into someone who would not return the gest in time.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread